June 12th, 2013
by Jason Hate
First off, the Obama Administration’s acts are deliberate violations of the Constitution, the Supreme Law the Land. Obama, you have been exposed and these truths cannot be swept under the rug, dismissed for a matter of national security, or fixed by a slick fluffy campaign full of broken promises type State of the Union speech. Pick anyone scandal or felony, more appropriate, most likely any White House administration could possibly survive. But when you add up over 20 incriminating scandals, resignation is an automatic. Impeachment is an insult to the intelligence of the American People. We the People cannot stand down on the criminality of this administration as the President did during the Benghazi attacks unless we have a convention or trip to Vegas tomorrow already planned out. We need to be vigilantly blogging, tweeting, calling our state Senators and Congressman, and voicing our opinions. We the People do not like the direction of this country and is time to hold the Obama administration accountable for the deceptive, negligent, and oppressive actions.
Barack Obama’s official birth certificate presented by the White House is a fraud. Does anybody run a background check on candidates for the position of highest power in the land? Is Obama even qualified to be President?
The Top Twenty Obama Administration Scandals
We have a tie for for First Place
1. NSA spying on U.S. Citizens: Last week Edward Snowden, former NSA employee, blew the whistle off the socks of the shocking data sweep conducted on Americans for the last 7 years. Technology giants like Google, Microsoft, Apple, & Verizon have been in full cooperation, leaving the American public in the dark.
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election. Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.
2. Benghazi: This is actually three scandals in one:
- The failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission.
- The changes made to the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video
- The refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack
3. Watching the AP: The Justice Department performed a massive cull of Associated Press reporters’ phone records as part of a leak investigation.
4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.
5. Potential Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a potential criminal.
6. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme: Allowed weapons from the U.S. to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were used in crimes, including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
7. Potential Holder Perjury II: Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently heard about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he may have known much earlier.
8. Sebelius demands payment: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS might regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for ObamaCare.
9. The Pigford scandal: An Agriculture Department effort that started as an attempt to compensate black farmers who had been discriminated against by the agency but evolved into a gravy train delivering several billion dollars in cash to thousands of additional minority and female farmers who probably didn’t face discrimination.
10. GSA gone wild: The General Services Administration in 2010 held an $823,000 training conference in Las Vegas, featuring a clown and a mind readers. Resulted in the resignation of the GSA administrator.
11. Veterans Affairs in Disney World: The agency wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Orlando. An assistant secretary was fired.
12. Sebelius violates the Hatch Act: A U.S. special counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made “extemporaneous partisan remarks” during a speech in her official capacity last year. During the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina.
13. Solyndra: Republicans charged the Obama administration funded and promoted its poster boy for green energy despite warning signs the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also allegedly pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.
14. AKA Lisa Jackson: Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name “Richard Windsor” when corresponding by email with other government officials, drawing charges she was trying to evade scrutiny.
15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia.
16. Waging war all by myself: Obama may have violated the Constitution and both the letter and the spirit of the War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without Congressional approval.
17. Biden bullies the press: Vice President Biden’s office has repeatedly interfered with coverage, including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.
18. AKPD not A-OK: The administration paid millions to the former firm of then-White House adviser David Axelrod, AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Some questioned whether the firm was hired to help pay Axelrod $2 million AKPD owed him.
19. Sestak, we’ll take care of you: Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).
20. I’ll pass my own laws: Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in the United States had Congress passed the “Dream Act.”
During those wonderfully drafted feel good campaign speeches, Obama mentioned something about more transparency than the Bush Administration. The pulling of Obama’s puppet strings by the shadowy interests of the financial bailout beneficiaries is so far his most transparent activities.
Scandal after lie after scandal after lie. What comes next? More scandals to cover up the lies. The State department altered the talking points of the Benghazi murders so the Obama Administration appeared in a better light. The IRS ordered by Obama to probe Tea Party groups and target other political enemies. Watching and culling the Associated Press’ data and phone records as part of a leak investigation. Fast and Furious assault weapons smuggling into Mexico. This are in no particular order, at this point, what difference does it make. The drone kills of U.S. citizens without due process. Another Constitutional violation, but Obama can use his NDAA Get Off without Prosecution, it’s a matter of National Security Card.
A week ago Edward Snowden, a former NSA employee, reveals that for the last 7 years the government has been spying on all American phone records and electronic communications. Government officials “lied”, said the surveillance activities conducted by numerous agencies were not over stepping the bounds of the Patriot Act. The Obama Administration secretively condones violating the 4th Amendment. I have probably been flagged on a list identifying me as a terrorist because I openly and non-violently support the Constitution of the United States of America, the Supreme Law of the Land. I am probably at the Top of the Drone Kill List for exercising Freedom of Speech and making Obama look bad. In direct violation of secret executive NDAA 3467211114.12 order, officially making Obama prosecutor-judge-jury and the ability to sentence America’s economy to Death Row.
I am not a democrat or republican nor participating in a grassroots Tea Party movement. I am not anarchist trying to create ea storm for chaos. I do not find comfort in watching vultures in political sheep’s clothing peck away at the Greatness of this Nation. A nation fundamentally rooted in the idea of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. A value born from the conflict of Freedom overcoming Tyranny. Ironically, before the NSA spying story leaked, I would tell people about the sensitive political topics I write about. Most everybody’s advice is to be careful, “they” might come after you. Implying my safety is at risk. But I look at it like this, if I don’t do anything or say anything about the corruption we face today, my son’s future and happiness in this country (or the world) could be tragic and miserable. I love him too much not to speak up. We all have children in our families. We should ALL speak up.